JKA – Workshops
For parents, feldenkrais practitioners & therapists
- What can I do to support my child?
- How can I learn to better understand the developmental challenges of my child?
- At what stage of development is my child at the moment and what does that mean?
- How does my child learn?
- How can I enhance the bond with my child?
- What developmental potentials are hiding in my child?
Not only children constantly face new hurdles to overcome, also the parents are confronted with new challenges on a day-to-day basis. In our workshops, we support you as a parent in doing so by helping you to see the development of your child with different eyes.
By means of photo and video presentations, practical applications, case studies and hands-on demonstrations, the following contents are imparted depending on the duration and format of the workshop:
- Basics of the Jeremy Krauss Approach
- Phases of early childhood development
- The brain and its ability to learn
- Different development models and uses
- Attachment and emotional self-regulation theory
- Understanding of developmental challenges
- SAM (Sensory Active Developmental Movement Lesson)
- Seeing, sensing, describing and application of movements
We have personally been trained by Jeremy Krauss and are licensed to conduct JKA workshops. The workshops are primarily aimed at parents of Special Needs Children, but also at Feldenkrais and ABM practitioners, physicians, osteopaths, physiotherapists and therapists from related professions.